Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Caillou

My editor remarked recently that she was impressed with the frequency of the posts on my new blog and I assured her that this was getting ready to come to an abrupt end as soon as school started back. Case in point: Tomorrow will be my first day back since break started before Christmas and I'm on a two hour delay, but I'm already taking the easy way out by posting a video instead of writing a post.

The video is from a message I gave at church this past summer and is one that is very important to me. If you don't have time to watch it right now, I hope you will check back when you can. The first 3 minutes are me reading Scripture (it was a longer passage than I'd realized!) and the message starts just after that. I hope you will enjoy it and I also hope you're staying warm. Many blessings! Leeann


1 comment: